Gain magazine and periodical storage without sacrificing floor space. Wall magazine racks present an efficient, space-friendly solution for storing and organizing literature.
Whether for residential or commercial applications, wall magazine racks provide convenient, orderly arrangement of magazines, newspapers, brochures, and more. Our selection includes an array of sizes, styles, and construction materials so you can find the perfect option.
Popular Wall Magazine Racks
Wall Magazine Racks Quick Tips
1. Some deep pockets work well everywhere - Mr. Monopoly's, for example. But with wall magazine racks, pocket depth should vary by purpose and location. With commercial wall magazine racks, depth might help keep magazines from falling in busy offices. If visibility is essential, a clear-front acrylic wall-mounted magazine rack is recommended.
2. Literature racks are steel wall mount magazine racks that can hold a much greater variety of materials than just magazines, such as flyers, brochures, and single-page handouts. A commercial literature rack is a smart choice for disseminating information or even organizing mail.
3. Doctors' offices typically have a variety of waiting room media: magazines for curing boredom, pamphlets for curing - or at least informing - patients. Wall-mounted pamphlet and magazine racks are designed to hold the critical and the frivolous in one space-efficient display.
4. Hanging magazine racks from the ceiling? Obviously not a great idea. But choosing a wall mounted vertical magazine rack that's too tall could have the same effect. Keep both available wall space and top shelf height in mind to avoid putting magazines or information out-of-reach.
5. Wall mounted newspaper racks can hold all the news that's fit to hang. These out-of-the-way newspaper display racks are ideal for media kiosks or professional waiting rooms.
6. Multi-pocket, commercial-quality wood wall magazine racks are a durable choice for libraries, schools, and churches, as well as home and office. Our wooden commercial wall-mounted magazine racks feature solid oak sides and veneers, with multiple finish options, pre-drilled holes for easy and secure wall mounting, and up to 20 magazine pockets.