Floor magazine racks offer efficient magazine storage for both home and business environments. Whether you're looking for small, decorative racks for keeping periodicals organized at home or large racks that create eye-catching displays, you'll find the perfect option here.
In addition to magazines, floor magazine racks can accommodate newspapers, brochures, pamphlets, and other periodicals. Choose from a wide variety of size, color, and style options to meet your storage needs and complement your surrounding space.
Popular Floor Magazine Racks
Floor Magazine Racks Quick Tips
1. Televisions and books get their own living room furniture. Why not magazines? Turn your living room into a reading room with metal or wood magazine tables. Our hardwood magazine end tables and coffee tables are so beautiful, your magazines will sink into the woodwork.
2. A Mission and Shaker or rustic-style floor magazine rack will make a unique, reading-centric accent piece in traditional decors. A rustic magazine end table built from genuine teakwood is a gorgeous home for nature and outdoor publications. For garden-themed patio reading, consider a rustic magazine bucket.
3. Portable and unobtrusive, magazine baskets are charming yet practical accessories for casual and eclectic interiors. Materials such as rattan wicker and sea grass add texture to beach house, cottage, and global-themed interiors, with versatile storage that's easily slid under a table.
4. CNN has "The Situation Room." Print-based news junkies have The Bathroom. Keep your information briefings well-organized with bathroom magazine racks, including bathroom magazine holders that have a handle on both world-shaping events and your current toilet paper roll.
5. For Curious George, is reading National Geographic like flipping through Better Homes & Gardens? You'll find some fun and unexpected reading companions on kids magazine racks. Our colorful themed kids magazine rack styles have room for everyone from Dr. Seuss to Ranger Rick.
6. Our floor magazine racks for businesses and office professionals range from simple and functional metal commercial magazine racks to ultra-aesthetic designer magazine stands in high-quality leather and stainless steel. You'll be sure to find a style to meet your needs.